Monday, July 21, 2014

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!


After a week of "staycation", we loaded up the station wagon and headed north for my husband's family's annual family reunion/vacation.  We look forward to this every year.  I had fully intended to blog while away, but we were short on space and left the laptop behind.  I tried on my Kindle but, well, the results weren't great and it was so much harder. However, I wanted to let you know that I am back and planning on catching up and blogging away this week.  Here is a sneak peak at some of my plans for the week:

The next post in the "Josefina, a Catholic American Girl" series
Book review of The Little Oratory
Sand, Sand, Sand and What it has Taught Me about God.

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and thank you for all your support in donations to the Julianna Snodgrass Fund.  That's it for today, but check back tomorrow for a new post.  I have to go try to unbury myself from vacation aftermath, get the big kids to swim practice for the annual meet tomorrow, and catch up with an old friend that I haven't seen in over 15 years!!!  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment