Monday, June 15, 2015

Curriculum Sale Blog Hop

From now until Saturday, all books are half priced!  Shipping remains the same.  Thanks.



For the past five years, Jessica has hosted a curriculum sale and blog hop.  Last year, I really wanted to get to sell some books, but didn't have a blog.  She was so kind and set up a special Facebook page for me and then emailed me and said, "You have to start a blog!"  Well, that was the little nudge I needed.  Because of wanting to participate and the encouraging words of a very dear friend, Veils and Vocations was born.  So, I am thrilled to officially participate for the first time this year.
 


Below is the curriculum that I am selling, be sure to check the Blog Hop for many more offerings and deals.  I have done my best to photograph and accurately describe condition of each item.

All prices do not include shipping.  Items with be shipped media mail for and additional $5 for 1-3 items, and $7 for 4 items or more

If you have any questions, please ask!

Any item marked "FREE" is yours for the cost of shipping with the purchase of at least one other item.  Thank you.

All payments will be accepted through PayPal to the address of jennifer(dot)veilsandvocations(at)gmail(dot)com.  Please be sure to include your address and which items you are ordering in the comment section of PayPal.  Thanks!!



  • Choosing Self Control Bible Curriculum for Children--NEW-- $5  pending
  • Jesus' Friends--a Lesson in Friendship--good--$1
  • Five Minutes to Better Reading Skills--Like New-- $4  pending
  • A Taste of Math--good--$1
  • The Mother Daughter Legacy--very good hardcover--$3
  •  Scholastic Math Grade 2 Workbook--like new--$3
  • Brighter Child Learning Spelling Grade 2--like new--$2

  • Hardcover pocket sized Dictionary--very good-- $1
  • Life on Planet Earth--excellent condition aside from recent damage to dust jacket, can be taped or dust jacket removed, hardcover-- $ 4
  • Bible Crossword Puzzles--New-- $2
  • Robin Hood and the Golden Arrow--excellent, minimal shelf wear, hardcover-- $3 SOLD
  • Jip and His Story (By author of Bridge to Terrabithia) very goo, soft cover-- $1 SOLD
  • Fish in Your Community Tank--softcover, good condition-- $1
  • How to Draw Dinosaurs--very good, soft cover--$2
  • I Believe in God--NEW--$2
  • Leading Little Ones to Mary--very good-- $2


  • Descriptive Mysteries workbook--very good--$1
  • Princess and the Kiss Coloring Book--like new-- $2
  • Janice Van Cleave's 201 Awesome, Magical, Bizarre, and Incredible Experiments--very good-- $3
  • Simply Grammar, An Illustrated Primer--NEW-- $4
  • Father Barron's Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Lively Virtues Study Guide--NEW-- $5

  • The World of Columbus and Sons--very good--$3
  • Totally Catholic!---NEW-- $5
  • 730 Easy Science Experiments--very good--$3
  • Easting Gluten Free--like new-- $4
  • Song School Latin Teacher Manual--NEW-- $7SOLD
  • French on the Go CD program---very good-- $4 SOLD


  • Money Magnetic Learning Game--very good---$3
  • Aesop's Fables--hardcover, excellent condition--$3
  • Uncle Arthur's Storytime (stories about virtues)--good condition, cover very worn-- $1
  • Voyages in English 5--vintage, hardcover, excellent condition-- $15
  • Did Adam and Eve Have Belly Buttons?--excellent condition-- $2SOLD
  • Voyages in English 3, vintage, hardcover, excellent condition--$15

  • Set of 11 Math Readers, grades 1-2, very good condition, soft cover, $6 for set SOLD

  • Big Book of Animals, a few pages colored, still very good condition, over 300 pages, $1 pending
  • Abeka Arithmatic 4, partially used in pencil, acceptable condition, FREE
  • Dover Wild Animal Coloring book, a little coloring completed--FREE   SOLD
  • I Know my Neighbors Coloring Book, NEW, FREE
  • TEAMS of Our Lady Letter to Families by Pope Saint John Paul II--FREE
  • James in a Mess, good condition, soft cover-- $1

  • Bible Color and Activity book--good condition--FREE
  • Highlight's Magazine--NEW--FREE
  • Puzzle Island, some writing but very usable--FREE
  • Clifford the Dog Phonics Readers--well loved but usable--FREE
  • 365 Bedtime Bible Stories--acceptable--FREE.

  • More Fun With Our Friends Reader, Vintage, good condition-- $5
  • School House Press Games and Puzzles--very good-- $2
  • Grade 2 Spelling Puzzles--good-- $1
  • American Girl Quiz book--a few pages done in pen, mostly empty-- $2

  • Stories Jesus Told--hardcover, good condition--$1
  • St Joseph Children' Bible--hardcover, good condition-- $2
  • My Child, My Princess--hardcover, excellent condition-- $6
  • School HOuse Press Second Grade Scholar-- very good condition-- $2
  • American Girl Julie's Adventure--like new-- $3
  • American Girl, Girls and their Horses--very good-- $2SOLD
  • Tasha Tudor First Prayer Book--hardcover, good condition-- $1
  • St Joseph Baltimore Catechism--soft cover, good condition-- $2 pending
Thanks for looking.  Please comment below to check availability.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are finally able to join the book sale with your new blog! :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to have:
    Jip & His Story - $1
    Robin Hood & the Golden Arrow - $3
    Janice Van Cleave's Experiment Book - $3
    Did Adam & Eve Have Belly Buttons - $2
    364 Bible Bedtime Books - Free
    Big Book of Animals - $1
    Set of Math Readers - $6
    I believe my total is $16 + $7 shipping = $23.00
    Please let me know if I am correct and if these books are still available and I will paypal you asap.
    Thanks so much - megmcneely(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all of those are available. I will mark them pending and sold once the PayPal comes through. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I sent the paypal right now - please let me know if you get it.
      Meg

      Delete
    3. Got it, could you please email me your address? Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I would like French on the go, Song School Latin TM, and AG Girls and their Horses. I believe that's $13 plus shipping, so $18, right? Thanks, Karina. kegs1995(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all are available. I will mark them pending.

      Delete
  4. If French on the go doesn't go past pending, please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in Five Minutes to Better Reading and Self Control Curriculum
    & St. Joseph Baltimore Cadecism
    thank you

    Do you email me directly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eileen, I'm sorry, I've been out of town so I just saw this. I will mark them pending and then once you pay via paypal, I will mark them sold. If you want to do this over email, you can reach me at jennifer(dot)veilsandvocations(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Eileen are you still interested?

      Delete
  6. HI, Jennifer,

    I emailed you yesterday, but did not get a response. I can purchase today,just need a total due.
    I know you are busy!
    Thanks!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete