Friday, January 8, 2016

{p, h, f, r) Christmas 2015 Edition


This is a bit of a photo dump of a post.  We had a Pretty Happy Christmas.  It was Real-ly nice to have such a big and beautiful living room to decorate and enjoy.  We had a lovely Christmas breakfast, as always, and then attended Mass.  I'm happy that I finally got a picture of the kids in front of the Nativity this year, I always hope to do it and it just doesn't happen.  No family photo this year, though. It's Funny because when we got to Mass early and it was so warm, I thought it would be nice to get the entire fmaily in front of the Nativity, but didn't have anyone to take the photo for me.  As I was snapping the picture of the kids, Little Man's Godmother walked up and said, "Could I take a picture of the whole fmaliy for you?"

 I thought, "Yes!"

Hubby said, "No, we are early, let's keep it that way.  We can do it on the way out."  Little Man fell fast asleep mid way through Mass--oh well!

Hope everyone had a joyous and blessed Christmas day!






















Linking up with Rosie who did a photo dump of her own.

2 comments:

  1. Looks as if you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we did. I hope you did as well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete